Saturday 3 September 2011

Hello world

What the hell am I doing here? To make money? well hopefully if I am lucky enough to have a breakthrough article that create gazillion of page views. Actually I have no idea of how to blog and how to make money out of it. However I guess the real reason I blog was because I want to have a record of what's going on in my life and sometime I have a lot in mind which I would like to share but never have chance to.

Currently I'm pretty obssesed with health, weight loss and nutrition so I might blog a lot about that. I'm also working in IT field so I might write a thing or two about that too. I'm trying to avoid talking about politics but there are things going on that make me really pissed and itch to write something about it. I also love to talk about financials and how do I plan my finance. I'm also gonna talk about trivia. Well my mind is full of useless junk, and I love to tell those to my wife, where she will give me a bored impression most of the time.

 Let me be the first one who say...

Firsssst..






1 comment: